Wednesday, December 1, 2010

blah blah blah

Trying to be a good blogger and keep writing. :o) So, the house sell was for real after all. LOL. The check really was good. I just knew someone would steal our identity and get all of that money out of our account before we could get it spent. So as soon as we had it in there I started sending it out. Car - paid off..... Lee's credit card- paid off......Home Depot - paid off.....Boat- paid off. It's so fun paying stuff off! LOL!  I can get those little things at the store that we were doing without for a while. Like the most delicious tortilla chips ever - Tostitos multigrain. The best!  But usually the most expensive ones on the whole chip isle! It's so funny that was what we were looking forward to buying when we got out of debt.  I guess it's good we are so easily satisfied. LOL . Ok, I forgot I had those chips in the cabinet until just now. I have to go eat some!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's awesome that you could get so many big debts paid off. I am jealous!!

Heather said...

Tee hee.:o) Ya, it feels nice. :o) Now to keep from getting them back again..... been there, done that, don't want to go back.