Friday, October 16, 2009

Up before the sun

I couldn't wait to go to bed last night. I was planning on sleeping a full 12 hours at least. Didn't happen. I was up at 5:30. I thought I heard a vehicle outside so I went to see about it and I checked the clock. I tried to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't. So frustrating! SO I figured it was a waste of my time to lay in bed while I was not sleepy. I better take advantage of it, so I have washed two loads of laundry, and washed all the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. I NEED to wash my car, but it's so chilly! It's going to be in the 30's this weekend. I think the fireplace is about to be in use.
I guess I need to make a grocery list and go shopping. I HATE shopping on the weekend! IT always ends up that way though. By the time my work week is finished, the frige is empty- it's the weekend and I have to go shopping. So I guess that will be my chore for today. :o
YM dryer just turned off - time to fold clothes.

No comments: