Friday, April 10, 2009

Lee's gift


Yesterday evening after I got home from getting my hair done, Lee said " you got some kind of BIG package in the mail that's This big and this long. and it says it's a fragile instrument ." I said Oh, that's your's. He immediatly went to the living room and opened the box. He was excited to see it was a telescope. So many times in the last couple of months while I've been waiting on the thing to come in off backorder we've been outside and he'd say, "Man I wish I had a telescope." I wish it would have came on Wednesday because the moon was so big and bright. Last night of course it was super cloudy so we didn't get to take it out and look at the sky.
Lee took the puppies to the shelter yesterday. It's so nice to just get in my car and leave without having to get the puppies all out from under it. That momma dog looked like she was looking around for them yesterday. As much as she growled and snapped at them to leave her alone. Now they're gone and she was trying to find them.
I didn't take any memorial pics last night. I wish I would have taken a picture of the huge flower arrangement on the stage. We had 101 there. That's alot. Seems like we usually hang around the upper 80's and lower 90's.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cool! I've been wondering what it was that you got him and have meant to to ask. Boy, that sure was on backorder a long time! Anyway, I've always wanted a telescope. You two will have fun with that! :)

By the way, your inbox is full!!! ;o)

Heather said...

LOL....ya I dicovered that I got a HUGE file forwarded to me about 6 times.......lol. That wiped me out. It's cleaned up now. :o)