Monday, January 19, 2009

Sleepy

I'm soooo sleepy!!!! I went to bed as soon as we got home from the meeting yesterday.......woke up around 5:30. then I went back to bed at midnight and I just got up at 3pm. I feel like I have had no sleep. I'm ready to kick lee out of the bedroom. I get no R.E.M sleep when he's in the bed. He got up sometime in the late morning......and I finally had the bed to myself.........around 1 or 2 he comes to ask me if I want to go to town with Him. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to sleep for more than a couple of hours without waking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I will call him every hour and a half tonight while I'm at work. ;o)
The gift I ordered for Lee is on back order......and suposedly was going to be ready to ship by this week.........I doubt it will be here by our anniversary now. IT is a week from today. Maybe they will get in sent by tomorrow.

No comments: