Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I just realized that there's no way to type the smelling sound besides.......' sniff sniff ' and that sounds like crying instead of smelling...LOL I should write a book about things you can't type. HAHA.....it would be interesting for some. There is a special term for words that really sound like the sound.........for instance......moo. I bet it's a something-ophone. ANYWAY........... sniff sniff.......there is supper cooking when I woke up. Lee has something in the crock pot. No sign of Lee though......he's outside SOMEWHERE. I see that Br Pace is hunting.........hopefully Lee isn't walking around in the woods in his brown jacket and camo pants and his fake deer antlers on his head........lol. J/K. And he did not wake me up today........he got out of bed about 30 minutes after I got in so that was great......ahhhhhhhh. Hehe... No sign of Lee's gift being sent out today.....

No comments: