Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New bedspread

I'm off tonight because I had to go in an extra day for new years. Normally I'd be at work right now..... I slept a few hours this morning, then we went to town and had lunch at el toro bravo. I picked up my bed spread at walmart and some new sheets. I really like it. IT is very silky! It's not as white as it looked in the picture, but I still like it. It's really more of a champagne color. Hopefully I'll have some before and after pictures on here soon. I'm still painting my wall art that goes above the bed.... at least I think I'm going to put it up there.
After I got my room all done, we headed to mom's so she could color my hair again. I was getting some roots. I have been surprised that they haven't shown up too too bad. IT was most noticable in florescent light- that's all we have at work. So it looks all better now. I just have to unstain my head. That is the trickiest thing about using dark color. It's not nearly as bad this time as it was the first time I did it though.
That's pretty much my whole day....... I'm ready to go get in my new bed now.:o)

1 comment:

Phil and Danielle said...

I know about the coloring staining skin. I have that happen to me too. I try to put vasaline around my face so it won't stain my skin.