Thursday, January 8, 2009

banana coffee

Whoever thought up putting coffee and banana together is a smarty pants. I"m trying out my new bananas foster float coffee this morning and I'm impressed. So good. I am really becoming a fulltime coffee drinker! I went straight from work to walmart this morning to buy a coffee grinder because I bought the whole bean. I'm stepping it up a little. Getting serious here folks.
My picture for the day yesterday ( for my project 365 ) was my shipment of coffee. That was the major excitement of my day. ( so 97 years oldish ) Nothing very exciting to talk about- I've been at work for several days. Tom shot another deer here yesterday. Lee said he was in the kitchen and he saw Tom walk by, then he heard a shot about 3 minutes later. That's what he did the last time too. He barely was out there and walked up on one. Little hunting involved.
I"m about to soak in the tub and relax before I have to go later for my hair appointment. Lee has to go to a class today. A computer class.....lol. Imagine Abraham showing up miraculously at your house today, then enrolling him in a computer class........ that's about what it's going to be like . LOL! I'm sure I'll be doing alot of the work......I think he's going to try to switch it to online anyway.....

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love Boca Java coffee, but I think I'll pass on the banana stuff. I don't like banana flavoring. However I *love* the tropical kiss kind - chocolate & coconut. YUM! Oh and you'll really see a big difference grinding your own beans!!