Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hot Chocolate

We are out of wood.........and it's cold. Too cold to do anything but lay under a blanket. So that's what we have done today. When we got home from the meeting, we both laid on the couch under a blanket with a cat laying across us. I've been drifting in and out of consciousness all afternoon. When we laid down there was one movie on, then I woke up to some other movie, then something else. If I could get my feet warm, I'd be ok. At one point that cat was on my feet, so that was nice. :o) Maybe he was hot, so he laid on my feet to cool off. Hmmm......laid is the correct spelling.........not layed. LOL. Layed looks like it should be the real way to spell, but it's not. MY spell check likes it spelled laid. Then does that mean we should pronounce it like led? WE say said like sed and said is say in the past tense. Say= Said. Lay = Laid.....hmmmm English is dumb.
Ooooo...Lee just walked by with a wheelbarrow....... if there was wood out there and we've been freezing all day.............
I"m drinking some hot chocolate with marshmallows.......#1 to warm me up........#2 to wake me up. We're going to moms for dinner...... It'll be so warm. I sound like some character from the grapes of wrath. Just wanting to find some heat and food.....LOL

No comments: