Friday, July 31, 2009

Candy




This is Candy, our neighbors dog who has adopted us. The only time she isn't here is when she goes to see what's happening at the neigbors and she gets tied up. IT usually doesn't last long and she breaks free and makes a run for it. LOL. I'd rather she stayed here with us than be tied to a tree. I really like her and she's really nice. She likes to chase cats though sometimes. She is a bulldog/ dalmation. weird combo, but she looks cool. you can see little faint spots on her. I think her face looks like she has a batman mask on. :o) I wish we could just say ok, we're taking her and get her fixed. I don't want to get her fixed, then the neighbor come claim her back.....

1 comment:

Heather said...

She's cute! If you really want her to stay, you should talk to her owners. It sounds as if they don't really want her. I hate to see dogs tied up all the time! :(