Friday, July 17, 2009

back to work

Well, my week off is finally over. Time to go back to work tonight. But that's ok, after I get through this set, I'll be off for a long time! I have been so tired all week this week and haven't accomplished much besides cleaning house. Hopefully I will be full of energy for my vacation. :o) I haven't hardly been around Lee this week. He's been working everyday. Back to the old way. IT seems to be one extreme or another. WE used to never see each other, then he was ALWAYS home, now he's gone alot again. Can't have it both ways. Anyway, I remember the old days when we worked together. We didn't own much, but we had lots of free time. And little stress. IT's true Mo money, Mo problems.......lol.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I totally agree. The more you have the more worries you have and responsibilities.