Sunday, May 17, 2009

This has been such a lazy weekend. Kind of boring, but I guess we've needed to just have a lazy one. IT seems we're always on the go on the weekend I'm off. This weather makes you want to be lazy. Saturday we did nothing all day. I cleaned around the house, while Lee slept in until after noon. Then we kept trying to think of something to do, but never could come up with anything. WE took a nap..... we ate supper, went to the marina to get some wine and dropped in on mom and dad. That was about it. Today I cleaned out the closet in this bedroom. Purging. IT feels so good! ONce you get going throwing things away, it gets so easy! I have a garbage bag full of clothes that are going to the garbage can, and a walmart bag that is going to hannah home, unless I think of someone who would want them. Some mediumish sized teenage girl skirts and tops. pillows, hangers........ trashed.... ahhhh. Now our guests can have somewhere to hang their clothes. I have about 4 coats that I am getting rid of too. A couple have barely been worn. I just don't know anyone that would fit them. They'll probably end up in the hannah home.
WE have our garbage can back........well we are pretty sure it's ours. IT was in the ditch about 1/4 mile down the road. The wheels are wobbly, the lid is gone, it has cracks in it, but it'll still hold our trash. Our neighbor said someone ran off the road, hit it and dragged it, but we don't think so......we think someone deliberatly did it. Who knows........ I don't care. IT's just a garbage can.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I really, really need to purge our closets!! They're packed with clothes, and I always find myself saying that I can't find anything to wear that fits. :op

Rachel said...

I'm that way too.I feel like I have nothing to wear but I have so many clothes.