Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Florida!


I got all of our reservation details and check in instructions and directions for our florida trip! Woo Hoo! Now I can officially get excited. Well, I already have. I am READY for vacation! I even felt so cheezy that I made a special file folder for all of the papers and my lists of things for the trip, and food lists and DRINK lists. I'm sure I won't loose this bright and pretty package! LOL! 2 weeks baby! I was pleased to find out that there is going to be a publix less than 3 miles from our house. I was thinking we'd have to go into panama city for food which would be about 15 minutes. So this will be convenient. WE are staying in a different community this year than we did last year. Just a few miles up the road.

We will be in Seagrove Beach instead of Seacrest. Oooo I've got to get my IPOD ready with some good trip music. I may even put some Regge on there! :o) So ready!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like fun. Be sure and take plenty of pics.

Heather said...

FUN! I'm excited for you! We won't get to take our vacation until September, which is TOO FAR AWAY! Who all is going?

Heather said...

Emily and Gary, Mom and dad, And then Brett and Lila are supposed to come down and join us for the weekend.