Monday, May 4, 2009

Bluh

Well, things have been pretty gross around here since my last post. I was fine saturday night. We ate at Chili's and saw the Wolverine movie . IT was really good. The place was packed out though. We were all telling each other we were going to get swine flu. Well I got something. Sunday morning at 7:30 I woke up with a HORRIBLE stomach bug! Entire G I system in an uproar! LOL. I did nothing but lay on the couch in a ball and run to the bathroom every 30 min to an hour ALL DAY! I had fever. Lee went to the store and bought some pepto, but it came right back up. I just sucked on a few ice chips at a time and a couple popcicles. Finally last night at about 10 I got brave and ate 5 saltines. Most of it stayed down. Then I woke back up at 5 am this morning and my stomach was growling. Good sign. So I ate a few more saltines. They didn't come back up. SO I woke up at 10 this morning and felt much better. No nausea. So I took a shower and ate a cup of soup. So far no more problems. Must've been a 24 hour bug. I was hoping so. It I was still sick today I was going to actually go to the doctor, which I NEVER do. I new I'd get way too dehydrated if I didn't get something. But I'm better now. I just feel weak. OH! AND I lost 5 lbs! That's the positive side. I guess really all I ate between 7pm saturday and 10am this morning was about 10 saltine crackers. Good diet.
I have already taken all my seat cushion covers off the couch and washed them. Yuck. I never get back in my bed once I'm sick. I stay on the couch. So that was the first thing I did after I ate this morning was wash the couch stuff!
We went to Tupelo to SAve A Lot today. I wish they would open one back up in Amory. We got a whole buggy full of groceries for 85 bucks. And that included sirloins and an angus roast. Before we went to Save A Lot Lee wanted to go to Tupelo Racing. A little speed shop. He was hunting stuff for his ford.....I guess the show has motivated him. Anyway, that's what's been going on.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh man, stomach bugs are the worst! Sorry you've been sick but glad you're getting over it!

Rachel said...

Are you still feeling better? I hope so. I hate throwing up. Take care of yourself.

Heather said...

I feel much better now. And less heavy. LOL.

Emilyb said...

Well you will be happy to know we didn't get sick Nanner nanner. and it sure wasn't what you ate unless it was the jalpenos. cuz the rest of us had cheese and fries too.Maybe your body just refused to eat such a fattening meal!hahaha Sorry to know you got sick.

Heather said...

well that day was the most unhealthy foods I have had in one day in a long time.......I had the sausage sandwhich for lunch, the funnel cake, and the cheese fries for supper. LOL. And STILL lost 5 lbs! Someone at work said their kid had it too. So beware! and wash your hands constantly!