Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm on my day off in the middle of my week. It is over so quickly. I got home from work and jumped in the shower.......got ready and went to the meeting, ate lunch with Ryan and Angela and kids + granny. Came home and took and 1.5 hour nap. WE went to moms and grilled. I flew a kite for a little while. Dave and John were fishing in dad's pond while Emily Grace, Cayla, Macy and Danielle were in Phil's pond swimming around the boat again. I got on the boat and floated. No swimming for me. Scooby ( the puppy that we sent to mom and dad's ) sat on the boat with me. He's so cute. Lee headed to the store to work and I just came back home before I got too sleepy to drive straight. My face is hot pink right now. ( my mask ) I try to do that when Lee is gone. :o) Don't want to scare him too bad. The other night I did show him what I will look like in 30 years. All I have to do is smile with my mask on. I look like a wrinkled up pumpkin....LOL.
I looked through the classified ads today hoping maybe there would be some cool day schedule job in there. Nope. IT sucks to be stuck at a job that you hate. I want to retire. I want to be a stay at home mom without the kids....lol. I want to be like Lee.........have every weekend off, and only work 10 hours a week. Be bored. Be rested. Be relaxed. That's my thoughts for the evening. To sleepy to have deep thoughts.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I know what you mean about the masks. I don't do mine as often as I should, but when I *do* wear one, it's when I'm home alone. LOL

I know the feeling of going to a job you hate every day...been there, done that. Thankfully, I'm not in that situation anymore. Maybe you'll find something else soon! And wouldn't it be nice to be a stay-at-home-NON-mom? ;o)