Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend happenings




IT has been a nice few days off so far. Friday I went out in service with mom, Russ and Carla, and Angie. We found a lot of people home. I got 2 return visits out of that day. Saturday we went out with Leah, Aubrey, Jason and Ethan. I only talked to 2 people. I think I found more home on friday. I decided that since the weather was so nice, we needed to grill. So I got on the phone looking for eaters. AK and Monica came and Grandma and mom and dad. We had steaks, jerk chicken, brats, corn on the cob, slaw, salad, macaroni, baked potatoes and garlic bread. And some kind of desert that Monica made. It was really nice. I took our old dining table out on the patio in the front and the breeze was just right. The funniest thing was grandma. She drank a goblet of wine...... she was very conversational. Ha Ha. I got a couple of pictures. Notice how she's just in a daze while Monica is telling a story.....LOL. Today ( sunday ) - I need to fix the date on this blog, we went to the matinee in Tupelo and saw Taken. IT's about this girl getting kidnapped while she's on the phone with ther dad and the whole movie is about him tracking her down. He is a retired spy, so he's like James Bond or something. Then we went to Chilis for supper. Now I'm home alone while Lee is at work. My peace time. Quiet. I'm not home by myself much. Tomorrow I have to go in to work. It's time for annual review. We have to take pharmacology test and policy and procedure quizzes and demonstrations.....blah blah blah. BORING. At least I get paid. That's all in a nutshell. It's amazing how such a busy weekend can be summed up in just a paragraph or two.

1 comment:

Emilyb said...

Have you ever noticed how grandma ALWAYS has a napkin in her left hand?bet you will now.