Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sadie's friend

Sadie and her new friend are getting along fine. I came home this morning and the new dog was asleep on Sadie's bed on the porch and Sadie was out in the yard in a pile of leaves. This afternoon when I got up, I looked out the back window and Lee was out there working on his barn and the dog was right behind him every step. She's very friendly....doesn't bother the cats. I forgot to mention yesterday that Lee said when he went down there to 'feed' her.....she had a deer bone stuck in her mouth and he somehow managed to get it out. Poor thing. I wonder how long she had it stuck in there.
To my surprise, the kitchen was all cleaned up this morning.........all the dishes were washed and put away. The snake thing worked. So I had to cook supper. :ol....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww! Poor baby. If we could I would take in every animal I could find.

Heather said...

I'm glad that everything's working out with the new doggie. You think you'll end up keeping her? Oh, and I'm impressed that Lee cleaned the kitchen! Go Lee!