Friday, January 16, 2009

I just rolled out of the bed at 1pm. Hehe....I always sleep as far into the day as I can when I have to go back to work. Lee is on his way to take his GED to ICC- irritating. He took it with him when he registered and offered them a copy, but they said 'no, we look your transcripts up.' Well, of course they couldn't find his, so now he's making a special trip to take them a copy.
My baptism was 10 years ago today. I just happend to notice the date. Doesn't seem like it's been that long ago. So that means this year will be 10 years since I got my license, I graduated, and pioneered. I had alot happen in one year. I remember my graduation party so clearly like it was a week ago! sept 18th. I wore my black pants ( of course ) I'm the queen of black pants....and my little white spaghetti strap shirt with the blue and brown design across the top. LOL. I had that big yellow smiley face hanging over the dance floor like a disco ball..... Brett and Lee just sat in a dark corner and didn't dance. Scott was the DJ, but he did get out there for a slow dance or two. It's funny how we can remember little details about certain days, and not others.
The house is getting kind of chilly.......we are down to our last peice of wood........I'm going to be at work tonight, so I'll be warm.....Lee will have to camp out in the bedroom with the heater I guess until he gets more.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Good grief - I'd be annoyed to have to do that after I'd already offered them a copy. :op Anyway, happy baptism anniversary! Brandon's is Sunday. :)

Rachel said...

Yeah, happy baptism anniversary! I remember your grad party that is when I first started hanging out with ya'll. We had a lot of fun!

Emilyb said...

Lee came and got wood from us yesterday but he didn't get much. What a GOOB! I remeber when you got the dress you wore the day you got baptised. I thought it was the ugliest thing I had ever seen. HAHAHA

Heather said...

Thanks Emily, you are such a ray of sunshine.......lol!

Emilyb said...

HAHAH well thats about all I could remember about it!