Monday, December 29, 2008

Eagle Eye

WE rented eagle eye tonight and we just finished watching it. It was really good. Better than I expected. I didnt' want it to end. Very good.
My bedroom is put back together now. I painted and painted and painted until I got to the bottom of the can. I just have a small area left to paint. I've already got it cut in, I just have to hit the middle. I'm going to have to buy a little pint and probably use 3/4 of a cup of it. Oh well....
I put my drawers back in my chest and nightstand and have them back in the room now. I bought some new black curatins at walmart earler and a new lamp to go on the nightstand. Now I can read and not have to get back up out of the bed to turn out the light when I'm ready to go to sleep. I am going to go get in bed after this and finish my book. It has taken me so long to read this one. I think it's been 2 or 3 weeks. I'm finishing it just in time to start in my yearbook. I may even start reading in that some tonight.
That's how my day has gone. I feel like I've been in exercise class all day! Step up, step down, bend, and squat, reach, and flex........now move the bed.

No comments: