Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bashed car


Well, I'm supposed to be at work right now, but I hit a deer on the way and now I have no ride. The car is screwed up. I hit it doing 65 mph and the hood flipped up on the windshield so I couldn't see and the power steering went out so I could barely steer........not a fun time. The radiator is smashed all up into the belts and hoses. Hopefully it'll look better than it did when they finish fixing it. So now I'm sitting here drinking a mango margarita. :o) I doubt Ollie gets to go to the vet tomorrow. She has ran off anyway. Haven't seen her all day. It's funny how animals do that when it's time to go to the vet. I guess I'll hunt a rental car tomorrow. Maybe I'll get something fun. :o)

2 comments:

joe's progress blog said...

Oh my goodness Heather, glad you are ok. That looks terrible!!

Heather said...

I'm glad you're OK! I'm so paranoid driving at night because of deer. I hit one doing about 60 or 65 when I was 18, and it still makes me nervous.