Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I have a little free time before getting ready for work tonight. I don't have to cook - Lee is at work. I didn't have to cook last night either - he was gone working at Craig's . ( Craig used to be his boss at the airport, now he's building a welding business.) I just wish I would have known this when I went to bed so I could have set my alarm for about 4:30 unstead of 3:45. Oh well..... gives me some time to practice my talk for tomorrow night..... I love building a talk around 2 scriptures.- Not. I am not looking forward to that. I am looking forward to the weekend. I'm going cave exploring. A girl trip to Kentucky. Kind of an odd girl trip, but I'm up for anything. :o) I'm sure I will have some interesting pictures to post monday. I think the plan is to leave Friday evening after Lila gets off work, stay in bowling green, do mammoth cave saturday, then we're driving to stay at a friends house in London, then we will get up and go to her meeting and leave that afternoon and drive back. Quick trip. Then, I got all my schedule last night and all my vacation days are on there. woo hoo! So I will be off from July 23 until aug 11th. I can't wait. I'm hoping we can at least go do something for a couple days in there. Maybe go to chattanooga or Something. I need to find out when Lee is working and not working. I would like to do some scrapbooking when he is at work.......
WEll, time to start ironing ....

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your girl trip sounds awesome! I can't wait for pictures!