Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RR fest weekend chapter 3.











I have tons of pictures from sunday, so I had a hard time picking a few for this post. Sunday we all went back to the farm for lunch- left over bbq and hotdogs and hamburgers. The whole gang. While we ate the clouds got dark and it poured rain. It looked like it would be an ugly day. But suddenly the rain stopped and it was bright and sunny. So everyone slowly drifted outside. Some of the girls were riding the 4 wheeler and hanging around the pond. Well, at some point I think a mud fight started. Then that led to them getting into the pond. Well, all I know is I heard alot of screams and yells and I looked out there and there is.... Cody, Cayla, Emily, Andrew, Miranda, Megan, John, Hannah, Macy, and Danielle in the pond. Some were on Dad,s little sailboat catamaran thing. It was doomed from the beginning. The goal of the day was to get it completely under water. They eventually succeeded. They were in that water for 2 hours it seemed like. They had more mud slinging and Emily and Megan really got into a mud wrestling moment ( I posted a pick ) . Cannon balls into the deep spot off the bank....... it was pretty entertaining. All that weren't in the pond were sitting in lawn chairs just watching it....lol. After they all got out we built a fire to warm up around. We had pizza hut for supper. - 18 pizzas! The rest of the evening was pretty much just sitting around the fire. Eventually ALL the girls went to stay at Emily and Dave's. Poor Dave had to get up and go to work the next day. :o)

4 comments:

Emilyb said...

you should specify that there are two different emily's emily grace and me. I was at work :( go me!!

Heather said...

Wow - that must've been some cold water!

Heather said...

ya ya ya.....you are obviously not in the picture and EMily Grace IS! LOL. I stuck my finger in the water - it had to be 60 degrees. TOOO cold. I don't know how they didnt die.

Heather said...

By the way, the very bottom picture- they are all standing on the boat under water.